Redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro combines revolutionary video editing with powerful media organization and incredible performance to let you create at the speed of thought.
. Final Cut Pro uses all the GPUs in your Mac for superior real-time playback performance and fast background rendering. 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects and richer effects. Work natively with a broad range of formats including. Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Final Cut Pro X. Download Final Cut Pro X for macOS 10.14.6 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro combines revolutionary video editing with powerful media organization and incredible performance to let you create at the.
Revolutionary Video Editing
• The Magnetic Timeline 2 uses advanced metadata for faster, easier editing than with traditional tracks
• Enhanced Timeline Index lets you drag and drop audio roles to rearrange the layout of your timeline
• Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline
• Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip
• Cycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions
• Edit multicamera projects with automatic syncing based on audio waveforms and support for up to 64 camera angles
• Import and edit 360° equirectangular video in a wide range of formats and frame sizes
Powerful Media Organization
• Organize your work within libraries for efficient media management and collaboration
• Content Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background
• Create and apply custom keywords or favorites on the fly as you select clip ranges
• Smart Collections dynamically organize content for you to quickly find any shot in a few clicks
• Final Cut Pro uses all the GPUs in your Mac for superior real-time playback performance and fast background rendering
• 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects and richer effects
• Background processing lets you keep working without interruption
• Work natively with a broad range of formats including ProRes, RED, XAVC, AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and more
Compelling, Customizable Effects
• Beautifully animated, easily customizable 2D and 3D titles
• Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls
• Choose from an extensive ecosystem of third-party FxPlug plug-ins with custom interfaces
Integrated Audio Editing
• Assign roles — including dialogue, music, effects, and custom choices — during import to easily track and organize your project
• Expand and edit multichannel audio files directly in the timeline
• Let Final Cut Pro repair audio problems such as hum, excessive background noise, and more
• Sync DSLR video with separate audio in a single step with instant audio waveform matching
Intuitive Color Grading
• Import, edit, and deliver video in standard color spaces, or in wide Rec. 2020 color space
• Improve the look of any clip with one-click Balance Color
• Manipulate color, saturation, and exposure with the Color Board
• Fine tune a specific color or area of the screen using keying and masks
• Powerful color wheels and curves for precise adjustments with keying and masks
One-Step, Optimized Output
• Incredibly fast export for playback on Apple devices and upload to websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook
• Use themed menus to author and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc
• Export audio stems and multiple versions of a finished video using roles metadata
• Import and export XML for third-party workflows like color grading and sound mixing
What’s New in 10.4.7
• New Metal-based processing engine improves playback and accelerates graphics tasks including rendering, compositing, real-time effects, exporting, and more
• Enhances graphics performance with support for multiple GPUs including Radeon Pro Vega II and Radeon Pro Vega II Duo on Mac Pro
• Optimizes CPU performance with support for up to 28 CPU cores on Mac Pro
• Accelerates ProRes and ProRes RAW playback when using the Afterburner card on Mac Pro
• View, edit, grade, and deliver stunning High Dynamic Range video on Pro Display XDR
• Connect Pro Display XDR with a single Thunderbolt cable to use as a display or reference monitor
• Simultaneously use up to three Pro Display XDR units connected to Mac Pro — two for the Final Cut Pro interface and one for dedicated monitoring
• Grade High Dynamic Range video with enhanced color mask and range isolation tools
• View High Dynamic Range video tone-mapped to compatible Standard Dynamic Range displays when using Final Cut Pro on macOS Catalina
• Select which internal or external GPU is used to accelerate graphics processing
Turn OFF Ad-Blocker (If Any), Click “Skip Ad” Button (3 Times) to skip ads and download the file from Google Drive!
For any kind of issue, please leave a reply here..
Work at a faster clip.
With its modern Metal engine, Final Cut Pro allows you to edit more complex projects and work with larger frame sizes, higher frame rates and more effects — all at incredible speeds. And it’s built to harness the extreme power of the new Mac Pro for next-level performance.
Accelerated performance with Metal
Metal dramatically accelerates graphics tasks like rendering, real-time effects and exporting. Video editors on 15-inch MacBook Pro will benefit from render performance that is up to 20 per cent faster, while editors using iMac Pro will see gains of up to 35 per cent.1 And when you’re working on a system with an eGPU attached, you can select which GPU to use — internal or external — for peak performance.
Optimised for the all-new Mac Pro
For the ultimate editing experience, run Final Cut Pro on the world’s fastest Mac, the new Mac Pro. Final Cut Pro takes advantage of all the GPUs in Mac Pro and uses multi-threading to spread tasks across up to 28 cores. And when equipped with the optional Afterburner card, Mac Pro delivers the fastest ProRes performance ever. So you can do things like edit video, create motion graphics and colour grade in groundbreaking 8K resolution. All at maximum velocity.
The tools you need. From start to finishing.
With innovative features and an intuitive design, Final Cut Pro accelerates post-production. So editors can create and deliver at the speed of thought.
The Magnetic Timeline allows you to easily experiment with story ideas by moving and trimming clips without collisions or sync problems. Use Compound Clips to bundle separate video and audio clips into a single moveable package, create Auditions to try out multiple takes in the timeline, and use Synchronized Clips to align video with second-source audio automatically. Colour coding makes it easy to identify different types of content, with the ability to customise the look of your timeline while you edit.
Final Cut Pro offers the most advanced organising tools of any professional video editing application. Easily tag entire clips or clip ranges with metadata for searching, and create Smart Collections that automatically collect content according to a set of custom criteria. Skimming lets you efficiently browse hours of material in a more visual way, so you can identify what you want in seconds.
Create 2D and 3D titles directly in Final Cut Pro, apply and modify filters, and use the built-in chroma key for high-quality green- and blue-screen effects. Expand on the built-in effects with thousands of third-party tools and templates. And for even more control, use Motion to create stunning titles, transitions, generators and effects you can access from Final Cut Pro.
Final Cut Pro lets you edit multi-channel audio using built-in tools for removing background noise and optimising levels. Adjust multi-channel audio files in the timeline or open the inspector for more information and options. Choose from dozens of bundled plug-ins for audio compression, EQ and more — or send to a professional audio application like Logic Pro X for advanced audio mixing.
Quickly encode video using the power of multi-core CPUs and high-performance GPUs. Take advantage of presets to deliver ultra-high-quality masters or files optimised for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and websites like YouTube and Vimeo. And batch exporting makes it fast to deliver multiple files or projects in multiple formats. You can also use Compressor to create custom export settings that appear directly in Final Cut Pro.
The industry’s most advanced multicam editing lets you automatically sync up to 64 angles of video with different formats, frame sizes and frame rates. View up to 16 angles at once in the Angle Viewer. And open the Angle Editor timeline to move, sync, trim, add effects or colour grade individual clips.
Video noise reduction
Improve the look of archival and low-light images with powerful noise reduction tools that reduce or eliminate grain and video noise. Simple controls let you quickly adjust intensity, and it’s easy to change processing order by dragging the effect in the inspector.
Motion and Compressor
Create stunning effects and sweeping graphics with Motion, including studio-quality 2D and 3D titles you can open and adjust in Final Cut Pro. Use Compressor to create custom export settings and streamline delivery of your movie to the iTunes Store. And because Final Cut Pro, Motion and Compressor all share the same Metal architecture, you’ll experience incredible performance and consistent rendering across applications.
Advanced colour grading.
Every pixel closer to perfection.
Professional colour grading tools are built into Final Cut Pro, including a dedicated colour inspector with colour wheels, colour curves, hue/saturation curves, and keyframes to adjust corrections over time. You can work with High Dynamic Range footage on recent Mac systems that display an extended range of brightness. Or connect the all-new Pro Display XDR for the ultimate HDR experience.
Unique colour wheels improve on traditional controls by combining hue, saturation and brightness into a single, simple interface.
Colour and luminance curves allow ultra-fine level adjustments with multiple control points to target specific colour and brightness ranges.
Sample a colour with an eyedropper and change just the hue, saturation or luminance of a specific colour within the image.
Work closer to reality than ever before with HDR video. Import, edit, grade and deliver incredibly lifelike images with Final Cut Pro. High-resolution scopes reflect HDR brightness levels as you edit and tone mapping lets you easily convert HDR to Standard Dynamic Range output for broadcast. You can view beautiful HDR content on a wide range of Mac computers that use the reserve brightness of the display to show an extended range of light levels.
HDR on Pro Display XDR
View High Dynamic Range video the way it was meant to be seen. The gorgeous new Pro Display XDR delivers 6K resolution and 1,000 nits of sustained brightness for HDR editing, grading and delivery with Final Cut Pro. And setup couldn’t be simpler — just connect a single Thunderbolt cable from your Mac to Pro Display XDR to use it as an additional display or video monitor.
The flexibility of RAW with the performance of ProRes.
Import, edit and grade pristine video with RAW data straight from your camera sensor. Work with ProRes RAW files and experience all the creative advantages of RAW with the seamless performance of ProRes. And with Mac Pro and the Afterburner card, you can edit in ProRes RAW faster than ever before.
Remarkably smooth playback and real-time, multi-stream editing are part of the ProRes RAW package. The format is optimised for macOS and the latest Mac computers, allowing you to render and export faster than with other RAW formats. And since ProRes RAW files are smaller than standard formats, you can fit more footage on every card.View the Apple ProRes RAW White Paper
Work with untouched image data directly from your camera sensor. RAW files provide maximum flexibility for adjusting the look of your video while extending brightness and shadows — an ideal combination for HDR workflows. And ProRes RAW preserves more of the original image data, making it a great format for archiving.Learn about ProRes RAW partners
Workflow extensions. Extend the power of Final Cut Pro.
Work directly with powerful third-party applications — without leaving Final Cut Pro.
Use the Frame.io extension to simplify review and approval. Drag and drop clips and timelines, jump between markers, and review comments and annotations in real time from your Frame.io collaborators.
The Shutterstock extension lets you browse stock photos, videos and music while you edit. Drag and drop watermarked files into the timeline and easily replace them later with licensed, high-resolution versions.
Connect directly to CatDV and KeyFlow Pro media asset management systems so you can browse, mark and transfer files from within the Final Cut Pro interface.
Transcribe audio and translate the text to over 50 languages for use in subtitles and captions.
360° video. Take your work further. In every direction.
Final Cut Pro includes a complete toolset for importing, editing and delivering both monoscopic and stereoscopic 360° video.
Import and edit 360° equirectangular footage in Final Cut Pro. Open the 360° viewer to see a headset view of your footage, and take advantage of simple tools for changing orientation, straightening the horizon, removing camera rigs and more.
360° graphics and effects
Easily add 2D and 3D titles to your 360° video and apply blurs, glows and other 360° effects. Or create more advanced 360° motion graphics in Motion, then add them directly to your Final Cut Pro project. You can even add 360° video to non-360° projects, using the Tiny Planet effect to create interesting spherical looks and animations.
VR headset playback
Watch your 360° video in real time with a VR headset like the HTC Vive Pro. Choose to mirror the headset view in Final Cut Pro, or turn off mirroring to watch video in the headset while independently controlling a separate view on your monitor.
Open to all.
Final Cut Pro includes an intuitive, comprehensive set of tools for closed captioning in a variety of formats, without the need for expensive third-party software or services. You can create, view and edit captions within Final Cut Pro, and deliver them as part of your video or as a separate file.
Add an existing caption file to your project and Final Cut Pro automatically connects each caption to the corresponding video or audio clip in your timeline.
Type captions from scratch — in multiple languages and formats — and watch the text play back in real time directly in the viewer.
Attach captions to connected audio or video clips in the timeline so they move in sync with your edit. It’s easy to adjust text, colour, location and timing in the captions inspector. And the enhanced Timeline Index lets you quickly search and select captions, or use captions roles to instantly switch between different versions.
Export captions in the industry-standard CEA-608, iTT or SRT formats. Or burn them directly into your video. When delivering, you can choose to embed caption metadata in your video file or create a separate sidecar file. Captioned videos can be shared directly to YouTube and Vimeo. And you can send your project to Compressor to include captions in a batch or an iTunes Store package.
Step up from iMovie to Final Cut Pro.
Final Cut For Mac Free
iMovie is the easiest way to start making movies. And when you’re ready to ramp up production, it’s effortless to switch to Final Cut Pro from iMovie for iOS or iMovie for Mac. You’ll cut faster and more precisely with advanced editing tools, improve the look of your projects with third-party plug-ins, and easily integrate video recorded with professional cameras from RED, Sony, Canon and more. You can import your iMovie projects straight to Final Cut Pro, so you won’t miss a beat — or a cut — when you upgrade.
Third-party tools to make your workflow flow.
Choose from thousands of custom transitions, titles and motion graphics. Work directly with powerful applications through workflow extensions in Final Cut Pro. And take advantage of other third-party tools for advanced tracking, EDL and AAF interchange, and more.
Five amazing apps.
One powerful collection.
Final Cut Pro Mac Version
Unleash your creative potential with the Pro Apps Bundle for qualifying university students, teachers and education institutions. Get all five professional applications for video and music creation at a special price — including Final Cut Pro X, Motion and Compressor, along with Logic Pro X and MainStage.